Friday, June 24, 2011

Wall painting

IT?S VACATION!

That means I have allot of time on my hands... What better to do than get creative and clean up the house at the same time?
So I decided to do some wall painting..
First! BOB Marley! For my brother in his room: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZvdHiqZHQA

Then I wanted to paint a sakura branch in another room but it's in standby since a friend might come over and help :)

So then (about a week ago) I went to a room that we use for when we have friends over and stuff... and allot of junk piles up in there, and thought "this can not go on like this!". So I cleaned everything out and organized... that's hard for me XD
The walls were an old, dull pink color :S 16 years since it was last painted O.o
After 5kg of dust and spiders I spent 2 days painting them a nice WHITE! Why use any other color...it's bound to look like crap.
Then, finally, the fun part! The mural! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8nx9mnqp9o

Tell me what you think of it! And if you're on Youtube, PLEASE thumbs UP! =D

See ya

Jah guide!

0 comments:

About Me

Labels


Stats

Some of my fave songs