Monday, February 15, 2010

I can't...

I can’t think…
I drop my pen on a piece of paper and watch as the black ink slowly expands like darkness over light…
Why can’t I keep my thoughts straight? It used to be so easy, everything seemed simple, the way things should be... Never took a second to appreciate it I guess.
And now… and now, as I look at the mountains covered with snow and the still countryside, frozen still by the winters cold air, I catch myself wishing something would happen, something, anything, anything at all. I then feel the winds cold bite, bringing me back to reality.
I look down at my piece of paper, the ink has spread over half the sheet…I can’t think, I can’t… Why can’t I anymore? I’m getting lost, why can’t I keep my thoughts straight?
So I walk on… where to? What for? Give me one good reason.

Why can’t I keep my thoughts straight?
You can’t erase the ink that has sunk deep, just like the shadows that have spread over light…
Never the less, I walk on…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

...
I used to feel like this. But I guess you wouldn't give a f*** what I felt. I think you need to do spontaneous stuff. Go to a creamery. GO to places you never would. The inspiration and will will come back when the new sights hits
-Yawnz

About Me

Labels


Stats

Some of my fave songs